Office 365 Main
At its core, Office 365 is the same suite of Office products and services you recognize, now provided through the cloud.
Through Office 365, Microsoft offers more features in and greater access to the tools you use, both at work and at home.
Office 365 is different in that it:
- is cloud-based, meaning hosting will be provided by Microsoft servers and not UNC-Chapel Hill servers
- is a subscription-based service, giving UNC-Chapel Hill easy access to the latest software releases
- offers web-based access to software previously limited to a local installation
Benefits of Office 365:
- Increased email quota of 50 GB
- Better security
- 1 TB of online data storage via OneDrive
- Better collaboration and communication tools
- More flexibility at work and at home